How we stay reliable:
FourSide Solutions achieves an average 99.9% up-time. Here are a few things we do to ensure we stay available for you whenever you need to access your information.
- Network connectivity is provided by multiple top carriers.
- All data is protected by hardware RAID over multiple data storage units.
- Critical servers have redundant power supplies.
- Critical components are deployed in (at least) redundant pairs.
- Any system related issues are reported, and updated in real-time at FourSideSolutions.com.
Our Data Retention policy:
We take our role as custodian of your data extremely seriously. We have multiple backup systems in place to protect your data, governed by the policies shown here.
- All backups are replicated to at least 2 physical data-centers.
- All backup systems are tested bi-weekly.
- Backups occur multiple times per day.
- Database backups are retained for 180 days.
- Application logs (for assisting FourSide Support cases) are retained for 90 days.
Our industry standard security practices:
FourSide systems and processes adhere to industry best practices in security.
- Encrypted inter-server and inter-datacenter communication.
- Sensitive data encryption in the databases.
- Tightly firewalled and monitored servers.
- Strictly controlled access to servers or customer data.
- Immutable audit trail for support-related data access.
Our responsible security disclosure:
Fourside Solutions has an engaged developer community and we value the role played by third parties in Internet security. Our customers trust us with their data and we take this trust extremely seriously. The following process is in place for any person or organization to report vulnerabilities in FourSide Solution’s service.
- FourSide Solution maintains an active public program on HackerOne. We encourage all security reports to be made via our program on HackerOne.
- FourSide Solutions only pays bounties for valid security reports which come through HackerOne, and which meet all of the requirements stipulated explicitly in that program.
- Alternatively, email a complete description of the issue to email@example.com. Include code samples and as much detail as possible.
- The FourSide Solutions security team will acknowledge receipt of the email promptly and investigate.
- Most reports will take less than 24 hours to investigate and determine a course of action.
- Be responsible and retain the private nature of this disclosure until the FourSide Solutions security team has responded to your submission with a timeline of any mitigation underway.
- FourSide Solutions does not pursue any action against parties who disclose issues through this process.